www.examssr.rajasthan.gov.in – Rajasthan Panchayati Raj 4913 J.E,APO,Accounts Posts Result April 2013

www.examssr.rajasthan.gov.in – Rajasthan Panchayati Raj 4913 J.E,APO,Accounts Posts Result April 2013

Panchayati Raj, Rajathan has released the recruitment notification Result online of posts of Computer Instructor, Accounts Assistant, Coordinator Training, Coordinator IEC, Cooridnator Supervision, Assistant Programmer Officer and Junior Engineer online apply via official website of Panchayati Rajasthan. For further details candidates qualification, age, selection process, written examination notificaiton date, written test date, how to apply etc mentioned below.

Post’s details vacancies and number of vacancies like Junior Engineer
1. Junior Engineer
Number of vacancies : 2186

2. Assistant Programmer Officer
Number of Vacancies : 249

3. Computer Instructor (PR)
Number of Vacancies 460

4. Accounts Assistant
Number of Vacancies : 1870

5. Coordinator Training
Number of Vacancies : 54

6. Coordinator IEC
Number of Vacancies : 44

7. Coordinator Supervision
Number of Vacancies : 50

Total Vacancies : 4913

Educational Qualification : Computer Knowledge for all posts. Applicants must possess 12th class Pass out/ Degree/ Diploma etc. Full information please click the recruitment notification given below.

Application Fee : For Unreserved Categories Rs. 250/- and Reserved Categories Rs 40/- as E Mitra/ CSC/Kiosk Charge.

Selection Procedure : On the basis of 12th class /Diploma/Degree Marks 70% weightage Remaining 30% weightage of selection on basis of experience in MGNREGA.
How to Apply : The candidates who is intelligence and Eligible should apply via ONLINE by Official website www.examssr.rajasthan.gov.in before 04 May, 2013.

Online Registration from 04 April 2013
Online Registration Closing Date 04 May 2013

Notification Click Here 

 Where to Download Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Results 2013

Online Click Here 

Comments

comments

5 Comments

Add a Comment

Leave a Reply

GetOpenCodes.com © 2014